Pink and Blue Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial Using Morphe 35B Palette
Step by Step Guide:
1) I start by primeing my eyelids using the Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk. Next I set the eyes using a matte white eye shadow.
2) From the outer corner moving into the crease I apply a pink shade. I blend the shade out using a blending brush.
3) Next I apply a shimmery bright blue eye shadow on the eyelid, I do not apply the shadow to the inner corner of the eyelid.
4) Moving on, I apply a dark bright purple eye shadow into the outer corner of the eye, moving a bit into the crease (the outer v). I use a blending brush and blend the eye shadow out.
5) In the outer corner, to give the eye some more definition, I apply a blue black shadow, blending it in the crease, however staying more to the outer corner of the eye.
6) In the inner corner of the eye I apply a white matte shadow, I also use this to highlight below my eyebrows.
7) Next I line my eyes, I used the Jordanna Fabuliner pen eyeliner. I then curl my eyelashes and apply mascara, I used Jordanna Best Lash Extreme Mascara.
8) I then use a nude eye pencil and line my below waterline.
9) Using the same blue black eye shadow I used before, I apply the eye shadow on my bottom eyelid below my lash line.
10) Next, I apply mascara to my bottom eyelashes.
11) Finally, I fill in my eyebrows, I used the Jordanna eyebrow pencil in Taupe and City Color Eyebrow Kit.
12) I then finished the rest of my face off camera.
Disclaimer: I do not own the music used in this video!